Friday, January 11, 2008

Two Great Tastes . . .


I don't know who first thought of combining chocolate and peanut, but it was genius. Maybe it really was accidental (as in those old Reese's PB cup commercials). Yesterday, I work I bought a Twix PB out of the machine. Apparently, the Twix PB replaces the peanut butter Twix, which has been around off and on for several years. Like the Peanut Butter Twix, the Twix PB replaces the caramel with peanut butter, but PB has a chocolate cookie base, instead of the sugar cookie. A quick Internet search shows mixed reviews, but I liked it.


2 comments:

TopHat said...

This comment isn't about the Twix. I was wondering if you could find a place in/around Provo that has good bread bowls. My husband and I can't think of any place that has bread bowls, which doesn't seem right for a college town. Maybe we just can't think of the obvious...

AnneMarie said...

Try the bakery at Macey's grocery store--that's where I always buy them.