Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Pizza Factory

Lunch today at the Pizza Factory. I usually get the half pasta with half Caesar salad, but today I went for the calzone. This place makes their own breadstick twists. They have pretty good salads and a good mix of pizza, calzones, and sandwichs. It's a good family place. Unfortunately, the took caffeine-free diet Coke off the menu. You would think in Utah value, you could still get caffeine free, but it's all or nothing. (By the way, look at the label. Diet Coke actually has more caffeine than regular.)

I particularly like the Pizza Factory in Lindon because it's in a remodeled older home with beautiful original glass (some of it stained glass). Check it out. 291 W 400 N Lindon, just off State Street across from Los Hermanos (which is also in a beautfully restored older home). There are other locations in Salt Lake City, Provo, Spanish Fork, Cedar City, St. George, .

The Pizza Factory is a Utah original, not to be confused with The Pizza Factory restaurant in Beaver, Utah, which is part of a chain based in California.

1 comment:

Geri said...

Hi. I ran into your blog while searching for Pizza Factory's menu online. I thought I'd give you a head's up that the Caffeinne Free Diet Coke is back. I eat there about once a week and each time I ask for that drink--even when I knew they had taken it out. In fact, I ask at every place I go, just to make the point that there is a demand for it. They've brought it back to Pizza Factory in Lindon now--and I am one happy girl. :)